This Is The Effect of Sleeping at 9pm

Sleeping is very important for us, especially at night. After tackling a lot of activities in a whole day, our body needs to regain its stamina and energy.

One way to grab it back is by lying in the bed.



Everyone has it own habit to sleep at night, some sleep early, some sleep a little bit late and some sleep almost at dawn.


9 pm

That night was so different, usually I go to bed around 11 pm. So many causes that make me to stay awake and the most common one is watching television.
I often force the eyes to stay open until the movie end.

That is totally wrong.

In the morning I often felt my head so heavy and the body didn't feel too fit. My days keep running like this for so long.

Then, at that night, I slept so early, around 9 pm. Because I wanted to make my little boy sleep early and I was brought into the dreaming world too.


1 am

Suddenly my son woke up and wanted to drink. I opened my eyes, turned on the lamp and saw the clock.
I was so surprised to know that the time was still at 1 am.

Why was I so surprise?

Because I felt that I had been sleeping for a longer time. So I didn't believe the clock still sticking in that number one. I was very satisfied with that long sleep and at that moment too, I felt very happy.

I never got this feeling for such a long time.
What a relief..

The benefit of sleeping early

From that experience, I want to share the benefits of sleeping early.

1. Get more sleep

Sleeping early make us have a longer resting time period. For example, we sleep at 9 pm and wake up at 5 am.

Here we have 8 hours.

It is enough for the body to regain its stamina and fitness. When the body is full of energy, we can easily tackle any activities that have to be done.

2. A better feeling in the morning

When I wake up in the morning, I have a better feeling of my body. The body feels much lighter than before.
My head is good and no such of heavy feeling anymore.

I am totally ready to face the work on the whole day and the feeling that exists in my heart is just happy and happy.
Maybe this is caused by enough sleeping time.

The day after, I keep maintaining this sleeping habit. I try not to sleep more than 10 pm and if I can I will sleep at 9 pm again and again.


Why do I keep doing this?

Because I have known the benefit of sleeping early and often my eyes have opened at 5 in the morning on their own will.
There is no pain and there are only happy feeling and good body stamina.

Sleeping late never exist in my mind again, except it is really needed. As far as I can, I will sleep early to make my mind and body healthier and healthier.

Watching television never be a priority at night again, but sleeping early.

Once again this is because I don't want to feel bad at the time I open my eyes in the morning. I want my body to open its eyes by its own will, not because they are forced.

In my opinion, when the eyes are opened by their own will, that means they have enough rest.
So, I hope this article would be very helpful for you and all of this are my personal experience. I just want to share..

But don't sleep too much, because it is bad for us.
Sleep enough is better.

Post a Comment for "This Is The Effect of Sleeping at 9pm"